By using our website, you are accepting the practices we describe here. If you have any questions, please contact us.
1. What Information We Collect
Magic Ticket Discounts gathers two basic types of information through the Site: “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”) and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (or “Non-PII”). PII is information that identifies or can identify you as an individual (such as telephone number) and Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
a. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. When you visit and interact with the Site, Magic Ticket Discounts and may collect Non-PII (for example, a catalog of the Site pages you visit). Non-PII is anonymous and does not identify you personally. Non-PII is generally collected through the Site from four different sources: Internet protocol addresses and web logs; cookies; pixel tags and other similar technologies; and other Non-PII that you voluntarily provide (as explained below).
i. IP Protocol Addresses and Web Logs. This Site’s web servers automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only and does not contain any PII. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
2. How Information We Collect Is Used
We know it is very important to protect the information you share with us. We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard this information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access your personal information, and they may do so only for limited reasons.
a. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. For example, we may use Non-PII to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site. We may then use this information to analyze and improve the features and functionality of this Site. We may use non-PII information about you and other Site visitors to sell and deliver advertising, promotions and content that we believe will be of interest to you.
In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non-PII, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose.
In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as embedding email addresses in cookies). If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated as PII. This “combined” PII is not shared with third parties, except as described in this Policy.
b. Personally Identifiable Information
i. Site. We may use PII you give us to better tailor your website experience to your interests, to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences. We may also share your PII within Magic Ticket Discounts business family in order to enhance your experience on other Magic Ticket Discounts websites. To the extent we do so, we make sure that your PII receives the same level of protection throughout Magic Ticket Discounts business family. All Magic Ticket Discounts companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
ii. Communications. Unless you opt out, we may use your PII to send you information about Magic Ticket Discounts and its services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our partners. If at any time you change your mind and prefer to no longer receive such marketing communications from us, please see the “Opt-Out Policy” section below.
iv. Fulfillment of Requests. Magic Ticket Discounts may use your PII to fulfill the purpose for which such PII was provided (e.g., to confirm your reservation).
v. Internal Business Purposes. We may also use your PII for our internal business purposes, such as to target advertising, for data analysis, for audits, for fraud prevention and for other internal purposes.
vi. Newsletter and Magazine Subscriptions. When you complete any ticket rental, you will be automatically enrolled in our newsletter. You may choose to opt out at any time by sending an email to [email protected] Ticket Discounts.com.
3. How Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Is Disclosed
a. Affiliate Communications and Third Party Communications. Unless you opt out, we may share your PII with our affiliates. When you reserve tickets on our Site (or try to), you consent to allow us to provide your PII to our affiliates. We share this information so our affiliates may send you announcements and notifications of events, products or services that might be of interest to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-Out Policy” section below.
b. Magic Ticket Discounts Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to ground transportation, travel lodging, theme park tickets and other services of an administrative nature. If you use our services, we reserve the right to share your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat PII in a manner comparable to our standards.
d. Other Purposes. We also may disclose your information:
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the reorganization or sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
4. Collection of Information By Third Parties
a. Third Party Advertising. The ads appearing on this Site are delivered to you by our third party advertising partners. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Non-PII about your visits to this Site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad, is used to serve ads to you. Some of these third parties may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a website to opt out of ad targeting from several advertising companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
5. Opt-Out Policy
a. Magic Ticket Discounts Communications. When you supply Magic Ticket Discounts with PII, from time-to-time, in Magic Ticket Discount’s discretion, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from us about special offers in connection with the Site, Magic Ticket Discounts and/or our advertisers and partners. Unless you opt out to receive such communications, we may, from time to time, send you marketing communications.
At any time, you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from us by e-mailing us at [email protected] . Also, in any commercial email we send, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving such messages in the future by replying “unsubscribe.” It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request.
Even if you have unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements, administrative notices and surveys. Please note that opting out of receiving promotional email communications will affect only future communications from us. If we already provided your information to a third party (such as an event provider) before you changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party as well.
b. Affiliate and Third Party Communications. From time-to-time in Magic Ticket Discounts discretion, you may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from our affiliates and/or from third parties. Unless you opt out to accept any such offer(s), any PII provided to Magic Ticket Discounts for such purposes may be shared with our affiliates and such third-party partner(s), to allow our affiliates and/or such third parties to provide you with such offers. If you would prefer that we no longer share your PII with our affiliates and/or with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by following the procedure above, provided however, you may not be able to opt out of certain third party offers that are displayed on our Site.
6. Use of This Site by Children. The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that such individuals do not provide PII through the Site. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without the parent or guardian’s consent by, for example, misrepresenting his or her age, that parent or guardian should contact us at [email protected] Ticket Discounts com. If Magic Ticket Discounts determines that it has collected personal information of children under the age of 13, Magic Ticket Discounts will immediately delete such information and any accounts believed to be held by children under 13.
7. Security of Your PII. Magic Ticket Discounts employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for PII collected through this Site, including physical, electronic and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access. While Magic Ticket Discounts takes all appropriate steps to safeguard PII under our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that PII supplied by users will not be accessed on our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Site, please contact us at at [email protected] com.
10. Contacting Magic Ticket Discounts Regarding this Site. If you have any questions concerning this Policy, you may send them by email to our Privacy Officer at [email protected] Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us. You must send any official correspondence via postal mail to: Magic Ticket Discounts; 200 W. Cerritos; Anaheim, CA 92805; Attention: Privacy Officer, Legal
11. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information about how we share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information: the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed. We may provide this information in a standard format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests at [email protected] Ticket Discounts com.
Thanks again for using Magic Ticket Discounts!
© 2012 Magic Ticket Discounts. All rights reserved